What is this form?
BIR Form 2551Q, also referred to as the Quarterly Percentage Tax Return, applies to individuals/businesses engaged in the sale/lease of goods or services exempted from Value Added Tax (VAT), provided their annual sales do not exceed 3,000,000 PHP.
The latest version of this form now includes additional Alphanumeric Tax Codes (ATCs), including PT010, PT040, and various others.
Who needs to file?
This return shall be filed by the following individuals listed below:
1) A resident citizen engaged in trade, business, or practice of profession within (or not within) the Philippines.
2) A resident alien, non-resident citizen or non-resident alien individual who engaged in business within the Philippines.
3) A trustee, guardian of a minor, administrator of an estate, or any individual(s) with fiduciary capacity for any person, where such trust, estate, minor, or person is engaged in trade or business.
When to file?
The deadline to enter all your transactions for Beppo is ten (10) calendar days after the quarter has closed.
Beppo implements an internal deadline for tax filing services which is different from the deadlines set by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR). This is done to ensure that the filings and/or payments will be made on time.
Thus, the interval between the deadline of Beppo and the BIR is the time where we process your returns for your approval.
How to file?
It’s like having your own bookkeeper, but better! Beppo will keep you on the loop:
- If you have zero tax dues, we will file your tax returns for you!
- If you have a tax due, we will prepare your tax form for your review and you may simply approve the form and pay your taxes in the Beppo app.
- Payment channels accepted for tax payments in Beppo – Credit Card, Maya, UnionBank. Coming Oct 1, 2023: BDO, BPI, Metrobank, RCBC, and Landbank